Waterpark Safety Rules
Your safety and the safety of others is important to us. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a supervising adult while in the Waterpark. Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a swimming adult while in the water. Swimming adults are required to pay full admission. Adults may supervise a maximum of 4 children (1:4 adult to child ratio).
Please obey these overall park rules
1. Obey all instructions given by park attendants and operators.
2. Read and obey all posted signs.
3. No running or rough play.
4. No glass, plastic that can shatter, cigarettes or food should be brought into the water slide area.
5. No person under the influence of alcohol may enter the park.
6. Immuno-compromised persons should use caution when using a public pool.
7. Pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride slides.
8. No animals are allowed in the pool area.